General Nurse Zorgwaard (South Holland)
The basic functions in our services are (a combination of) care, nursing, supervision, treatment and welfare activities aimed at the well-being of the client.
What are you going to do independently?
- You build up a relationship of trust with assigned clients with (psycho) social problems and you maintain this. You guide them and maintain contact with relationships of these clients. You are their first point of contact.
- You optimize the independence of clients and treat sick clients through conversations, physical assistance, care and technical nursing procedures.
- You provide terminal care independently from the care vision of the organization.
- You collect information and observations from the contact with the client and you analyze and interpret the demand for care in complex situations.
- You prepare a convincing care life plan based on client satisfaction and you address points for improvement.
- You observe the behavior of clients and report specifics. You coordinate this with internal and external stakeholders.
- You provide independent support with physical and external care and with their day activities.
- You perceive diseases, recognize and recognize them and you know how to respond to them. You then turn off the medication and ensure that it is used correctly.
- You exchange information with colleagues about clients for work coordination and you discuss work and client issues during work discussions.
Knowledge and training requirements
- You are in possession of the Nursing level 4 or 5 diploma
- You are BIG registered
- You are aware of developments in the field and the sector.
Social and communication skills
- Empathic ability
- Listening skills
- Motivate and stimulate
- Customer oriented
- Stress resistant